Monday, May 08, 2006

Picture Test


My good friend John McGleam at www.ckramer316@blogspot.com has taught me a few things about blogging. I actually owe him the thanks for getting me started on blogging in the first place as he sent me an e-mail inviting him to his blog and after seeing it, it inspired me to start my own.
So now I am trying to add pictures to my blog. Yes, I am still naive to this whole blogging thing. That is why I thank God for friends like John who have teach me in my naive ways the way of the world. Who knows what John and others are going to teach me. John's blog has gone international! People not only from outside Illinois read his blog, outside the US!!!
I can't say that I am exactly jealous as I always thought John was going to be know in this world for something. Heck, if he doesn't make it in radio I am sure he will go far in something.
Now we just gotta get him a woman!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger John Mc. said...

Congrats on the pictures! And thank you for the one of the ladies in their underwear. You are a true friend!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home