Friday, March 24, 2006

News Events

(EDITOR'S NOTE: THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE POSTED ON FRIDAY, MARCH 24)

Today's Headlines:
Pope adds news title to specific Cardinals: Princes of the Church.
Minister killed by own wife in Tennessee.
U.S. frees Christian peace activists without incident.
Duke loses in NCAA tournament.

Now for MY personal News events:
Spring has techinically arrived, but it's snowing here in Chicago!
My daughter throws-up in bed last night and poops in the bathtub this morning!!
Must paint wood-work on side of house before May 1st by order of the town of Warrenville.
Headache causes me to take half-day at work today.
Waiting for next Ricky Martin record to come out (my wife and I are closet Ricky Martin fans).

1 Comments:

Blogger John Mc. said...

Ricky Martin? I used to have respect for the two of you. The "cup of life" you two are drinking from must be tainted.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home