Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Xbox Part II - PATIENCE

So my wife and I on Friday found a great deal on an XBox and bought it, winning an auction on eBay. We also found a set of games that we bought. We were pretty excited as we felt we got both at good prices and could not wait for them to arrive.
Sure enough, on Monday, the games were waiting for me at our front door. They were delivered in a very timely manner in good condition and when I opened the box, the games themselves were in good shape and worth the money we paid. I gave the seller high marks as far as comments go on eBay.
So much for a great deal on the actual XBox system. We immediately paid for both items on Friday using PayPal. So far we have not heard ANYTHING from the seller of the system! We waited a few days, then I sent a message through eBay asking if he received my payment and if he shipped our item(s). No response. Today I sent another message and after finding his direct e-mail address on the automatic e-mail eBay sent me confirming I won, I sent a direct e-mail to the seller's e-mail account asking the same things. As of right now, still no response either in the form of an eBay message or a response from the e-mail I sent.
This is so odd because the seller has high marks from everyone that he has sold stuff to. On Friday, I sent a message to him asking him about the system and he immediately responded. Now he has not responded to ONE of my messages!
I don't know if he is having problems with his computer, problems with his eBay, is out of town, or even if he has taken us to the cleaners! I know it has only been 5 days, but usually there is some correspondence after a day or two.
So the word for today is patience and if I do not hear from him soon, some further action is going to be required on my part. Stay tuned!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home