Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Where did THAT name come from?

For those of you who have been wondering, I got my website name (MarcusWelbyMD.blogspot.com) from the 70s tv series "Marcus Welby MD". I was young, maybe 6 or 7, when the show was on. From what I remember, the show followed an older doctor and some of the interesting adventures that came from his being a doctor that went to people's houses. For those of you who can clarify the true theme of the show, please educate me (and the rest of my loyal readers).
Over the years, I have been given lots of nicknames including "Mouse", "Butch", "Markster", "Marky Mark", "Circus", "Circus Marcus", and just plain "Marcus", to name a few. I will be happy to share the stories behind any of these name for those of you who wish to enquire, but a few people have called me "Marcus Welby" or "Marcus Welby MD". My martial arts instructor has nicknames for just about everyone in our school and calls me "Marcus Wellby".
Thus, that is the story behind my website name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home