Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Comments....PLEASE!

I need some feedback on this BLOG. Should I keep it going? Is it too boring? Any suggestions for topics?
I started this BLOG about a month ago and it has been lagging comments from you, my large (insert sarcasm) viewing audience. If you find this enjoyable, please let me know. If you don't, please let me know. Just because there have not been a lot of comments does not mean it is not enjoyable, so I can keep this going. I try to dedicate about 15 minutes or so a day to it, but won't waste my time if it is not that great. Personally, I like to speak from the heart on a few topics and I also like to talk about what is going on in this crazy world around us.
Thanks for your input!

3 Comments:

Blogger John Mc. said...

One thing I've found in radio is that MOST people will NEVER call a radio station. Think about the number of times you've called a radio station for a promotion (unless it's Lisa hoping to get some U2 tickets) or for a request. Less than one percent of listeners call a radio station, but more people are listening than you know. So, just because you don't have comments, doesn't mean that we aren't checkin' up on you as much as Prez. Bush is checkin' up on all of us!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Feed Watcher said...

You should get sitemeter so you can see how many people are visiting. You can also see how they found your blog (most of the time).

Do you visit other people's blogs and leave comments for them? Many times, they reciprocate.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Looney73 said...

John - You make a very good point, so with that I will keep on writing, no matter whether there are comments or not.

l1 - You too make a good point about visiting others blogs. I have not been good at this and should. If you have one, please let me know the web address so I can visit it.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home